Dick Haymes - Dunstan
Robert Hutton - Farnberg
Elizabeth Weaver - Eileen Ballinger
John Bennett - Ardossi
Michael Peake - Friste
Richard Easton - Chuck Powers
Douglas Muir - Doctor Jerome
Mary Jones - Mrs. Evans
Nicholas Courtney - Policeman (uncredited)
Directed by Roger Moore; Screenplay by Terry Nation (pdf Screenplay on network DVD)
A murder attempt on Simon happens right in front of his house. Templar learns that Farnberg who he sent to prison 8 years ago is responsible for this. Farnberg stole the pay in an airbase and was jailed right after with Templar's help but the money wasn't found. Seems like he had an accomplice back then and is now back to get the money. On Simon's side is security man Dunstan who follows Farnberg's moves since the theft back then...
* Robert Hutton also appears in Episodes #71 "The Old Treasure Story" and #100 "Invititation to Danger"
* John Bennett also appears in Episodes #28 "The Wonderful War", #33 "The Good Medicine" and #94 "The Gadget Lovers"
* Michael Peake also appears in Episode #13 "The Fellow Traveller"
* Mary Jones also appears in Episodes #68 "The Man Who Could Not Die" and #84 "Flight Plan"
* Nicholas Courtney, uncredited here, also appears in Episode #64 "The Abductors". [Submitted by Wojciech Trojanowski]
* A biography of actor Dick Haymes can be found here (thanks to James Price) or visit this site.
* Quite a lot of outdoor scenes in this episode - possibly due to Roger Moore directing?
* Eileen Ballinger's appartment is the same as the one of Corrigan in... ...Episode #53 "The Set-Up".
* You can see the upper end of the stage wall of Templar's appartment here. (0:03)
* Something that can be seen several times in the series - an empty car with headlights on at the side of the street. Why? (0:14)
UK: 7th January 1965
S.T. und der Fall Farnberg
Last Updated: 09/24/2017