Erica Rogers - Joan Wingate
Jeanne Moody - Lida Verity
Barry Keegan - Bosun
Peter Bowles - Maurice Kerr
Marne Maitland - Esteban
Aubrey Morris - Pebbles
Robert Raglan - Inspector Maxwell
Maggie Wright - Mara
Henry McCarthy - American Man
Directed by Leslie Norman; Screenplay by Terry Nation
On the Bahamas: Lida Verity, the sister of Joan Wingate, seems to have a secret that depresses here very much. That's why Joan asks Templar, an old friend, for help. He soon finds out that Lida is being blackmailed. Unfortunately Lida gets killed when she is going to meet the blackmailer. When Joan is kidnapped Simon must find the man behind the blackmail.
* Erica Rogers also appears in Episodes #6 "The Pearls of Peace", #10 "The Golden Journey" and #71 "The Old Treasure Story"
* Jeanne Moody also appears in Episodes #38 "The Ever-Loving Spouse" and #47 "The Man Who Liked Toys"
* Barry Keegan also appears in Episode #27 "The Benevolent Burglary"
* Peter Bowles also appears in Episode #89 "The Art Collectors"
* Marne Maitland also appears in Episode #16 "Teresa", #84 "Flight Plan" and #117 "Portrait of Brenda"
* Marne Maitland also appears in the James Bond movie "The Man With the Golden Gun" (1974)
* Maggie Wright also appears in Episodes #42 "Jeaninne", #61 "The Crime of the Century" and #90 "To Kill A Saint"
* Why is Templar driving his Volvo on the Bahamas?
* The thick glasses of actor Aubrey Morris have hole in the middle of the lens. Maybe to make the actor see since he's not an actual wearer of glasses? (0:22)
Esteban: "Now I don't want any trouble but..."
Templar: "You won't have any... as long as you keep out of my way."
UK: 15th October 1964
* DVD (PAL): Umbrella DAVID0504 (2003)
Last Updated: 08/14/2017