To Kill A Saint
Peter Dyneley - Paul Verrier
Annette André - Annette
Derek Bond - Fellows
Francis Matthews - Andre
Robert Cawdron - Le Duc (= Luduc)
John Serret - Quercy
Maggie Wright - Jacqueline
Directed by Robert Asher; Screenplay by Michael Winder
There is a murder attempt on the Saint. Templar follows the killer in his car. When they find the car all clues lead to criminal Paul Verrier. But Simon knows that that's not the real story - he suspects the girl Annette. But Paul Verrier is led to believe that Simon has an affair with his wife - and tries to kill him. So Verrier hires a killer for the Saint.
* Peter Dyneley also appears in Episode #3 "The Careful Terrorist" and #26 "The Bunco Artists"
* Annette André also appears in Episode #45 "The Saint Steps In", #46 "The Loving Brothers", #64 "The Abductors" and #107 "The House on Dragon's Rock"
* Francis Mathews also appears in Episode #29 "The Noble Sportsman"
* Robert Cawdron also appears in Episode #4 "The Covetous Headsman", #19 "The Work of Art", #42 "Jeaninne" and #64 "The Abductors" (all: same role)
* The character of Inspector Quercy appears several times in the series although played almost every time by a different actor. It's Eugene Deckers in Episode #4 "The Covetous Headsman", Manning Wilson in #19 "The Work of Art" and #42 "Jeannine" and John Serret in # 64 "The Abductors" and #90 "To Kill A Saint"
* John Serret also appears in Episode #15 "Judith", #64 "The Abductors" and #72 "The Queen's Ransom"
* Maggie Wright also appears in Episodes #41 "Lida", #42 "Jeaninne" and #61 "The Crime of the Century"
* Compare the color of the Citroen in the Paris scenes and the shots on the back lot. It's quite obvious that this isn't the same car: the first one is yellow and the other only light yellow.
UK: 24th February 1967
Ein Killer kommt selten allein
* DVD (NTSC): AAE-70349 (2001)
Last Updated: 05/02/2004