Interlude in Venice
Lois Maxwell - Helen
William Sylvester - Foots Fortunati
Quinn O'Hara - Cathy
Paul Stassino - Prince Ubaldo
Joyce Blair - Goldilocks
Richard Warner - Don Battista
Robert Ayres - John Allardyce
Patrick Troughton - Inspector Gambetti
Derek Sydney - O'Mallamo
Hal Galili - Toni
Tita Dane - The Nun
Directed by Leslie Norman; Screenplay by Paddy Manning O'Brine
Wealthy Cathy Allardyce is in Venice with her father John and stepmother Helen. She's always keen on meeting new men. This proves to be dangerous when professional charmeur Prince Ubaldo is shot in her presence but she can't remember anything. The Saint looks into the matter and discovers that a certain Foots Fortunati is pulling the strings behind the scene. Cathy doesn't even know him - so what is he up to?
* Lois Maxwell also appears in Episode #92 "Simon and Delilah"
* Lois Maxwell is most famous for her role as "Miss Moneypenny" in the James Bond films. Also she's a good friend of Roger Moore.
* William Sylvester also appears in Episode #62 "The Happy Suicide"
* Paul Stassino also appears in Episode #9 "The Effete Angler", #22 "The Rough Diamonds", #48 "The Death Penalty" and #115 "The Ex-King of Diamonds"
* Paul Stassino is the Vulcan fighter pilot in "Thunderball"
* Robert Ayres also appears in Episode #3 "The Careful Terrorist"
* Patrick Troughton also appears in Episode #30 "The Romantic Matron"
* Derek Sydney also appears in Episode #113/114 "Vendetta for the Saint"
* Hal Galili also appears in Episodes #36 "Sophia", #38 "The Ever-Loving Spouse", #44 "The Revolution Racket" and #113/114 "Vendetta for the Saint"
* The same extra actor appears in three episodes of the series: Episode #65 "The Crooked Ring", Episode #68 "The Man Who Could Not Die" and Episode #73 "Interlude in Venice. His name is unfortunately unknown. [Submitted by Wojciech Trojanowski]
* The arcades in the back are all painted (0:06).
* The difference between actor Earl Green and the stuntman is all too obvious (0:30).
UK: 7th October 1966
Mord im Palazzo
* DVD (NTSC): AAE-70229 (2001)
Last Updated: 04/02/2013